Cinnamon Connect Forums
What are they?
Cinnamon Connect Forums are an opportunity to connect with other Christian leaders around a particular topic. They usually follow two weeks after the monthly webinar, and offers an opportunity to delve deeper into those topics and discussions. There is no charge to attend our Cinnamon Connect Forums.
Think of the forum as a virtual kitchen table, where you can pull up a chair alongside like-minded individuals to thrash out ideas around focused topics. The forums will be held once a month via Zoom and will pick up on the topic covered in the previous Cinnamon Connect Webinar.
Through the Cinnamon Connect Forums you will be able to:
- Hear directly from our topic experts
- Put your questions to our panel
- Ask for advice on specific scenarios
- Share issues with like-minded leaders
- Receive prayer for yourself and your work
Who will lead them?
Our advisors and subject matter experts will be on hand to offer support and guidance.
Are the forums for me?
- Feel burdened by the challenges facing your community?
- Want fresh ideas on how to approach social action?
- Don’t know where to start when it comes to working with your community?
- Keen to connect with others who are passionate about sharing God’s love?
If any of these questions resonate with you, then you need to attend our Cinnamon Connect Forums.
December 3 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm