Cinnamon Project Incubation – Netherlands
Cinnamon Network is currently looking for church-based social action projects in the Netherlands that have a desire to replicate their project through other churches.
A key way that Cinnamon does this is by seeking out pioneering projects that meet some of society’s most challenging needs and supporting their development so they can be easily run by other churches.
Cinnamon currently promotes and supports more than 30 projects (Cinnamon Recognised Projects). They include projects such as Street Pastors, Christians Against Poverty and MakeLunch. To date, more than 3,000 churches in the UK and Ireland have replicated these initiatives and have impacted countless lives, as a result.
As we seek to share this successful approach with other nations, we are looking to invest in emerging church-based social action projects in the Netherlands. We are specifically looking for projects that have the potential to be replicated through multiple churches.
Social action projects with a passion to share their work are invited to apply for a place on the Cinnamon Project Incubator. The two-year programme gives projects access to development support that would cost them around £10,000 in the commercial sector.
The Project Incubator offers multiple benefits, including:
- Two residential training courses in the UK delivered by world class professionals. All the presenters have a track record of taking single location projects and helping them grow through numerous churches.
- Bi-monthly coaching from experts who can help initiatives develop their operational and marketing functions and local network.
- Peer support from other social action projects focused on expanding their reach and influence.
Successful applicants will receive a fully-funded place on the Project Incubator. All they have to pay for is travel costs to and from the training venue in the UK.
How to Apply
- Download the application form below and send it to email@example.com.
- The closing date for applications is 30 June, 2018.
- Successful applicants will be informed by 27 July, 2018.
- Applicants must be available to attend a residential week based 30km from Heathrow Airport in London on the 1st to 5th October, 2018.
- A similar residential programme will take place in London in October 2019, details will be confirmed nearer the time.
- Applicants must be available during August and September 2018 to complete initial preparation for the course.
- The programme will be completed in July 2020.
- All training costs, coaching sessions, accommodation, food and itinerary costs will be paid by Cinnamon.
- Applicants are responsible for their travel costs to and from the training venue in the UK.
- Applicants will receive regular coaching support via video conferencing or telephone, and may be invited to additional days in their own country.