Mike Royal: Co-Chief Executive
Mike is the Co-Chief Executive of Cinnamon Network UK. Mike previously led the Cinnamon Network Church Engagement Team. He is the former National Director & pioneer of Transforming Lives for Good (TLG). Mike lives in Birmingham, where he supports churches in community engagement. He is a Pentecostal Bishop and has been in ordained ministry for over 25 years.
Amanda Bindon: Co-Chief Executive
Amanda is the Co-Chief Executive of Cinnamon Network UK. She has extensive experience of the corporate world. Amanda has worked for Esso, Jacob’s (part of Danone), Pizza Hut and subsequently led the Waitrose Marketing Department before joining Cinnamon.
- Martin Warner – Chair of Trustees (Chair of Michelmersh Brick Holdings Plc)
- Darren Mitchell (Deputy COO of Hogan Lovells LLP)
- Adam Dyer (Leader of Yeovil Community Church)
- Amanda Bindon (Co Chief Executive, Cinnamon UK)
- Mike Royal (Co Chief Executive, Cinnamon UK)
Our Advisors Team is managed by Gareth Brown and are community development professionals who are available to advise church leaders, volunteers and congregations about their community engagement.
Church and Community Advisors
The Cinnamon Network Business Development and Grants Team, led by Paul Garratt are community development professionals responsible for research and learning.
- Paul Garratt, Team leader
- Angela Hardy, Fundraising
- Martina Hunt, Fundraising
- Kate Hutton, Impact
- Michelle Savage, Micro-grants
- Sean Tully, Fundraising
- Katy Wright, Micro-grants
The Cinnamon Network Communications Team, led by Amanda Bindon are communications professionals who promote the activities of the network.
- Amanda Bindon, Team Leader
- Hellie Brunt, Projects
- David Simmons, Comms & Research
- Kate Sharma, Communications
- Katy Wright, Events