Mike Royal: Co-Chief Executive
Mike previously led the Cinnamon Network Church Engagement Team. He is the former National Director & pioneer of Transforming Lives for Good (TLG). Mike lives in Birmingham, where he supports churches in community engagement. He is a Pentecostal Bishop and has been in ordained ministry for over 25 years.
Amanda Bindon: Co-Chief Executive
Amanda Bindon has been our Communications Team Leader. She has extensive experience of the corporate world. Amanda has worked for Esso, Jacob’s (part of Danone), Pizza Hut and subsequently led the Waitrose Marketing Department before joining Cinnamon.
The Cinnamon Network Board is Chaired by Martin Warner and meets termly to provide governance, financial oversight and strategic direction:
- Martin Warner – Chair of Trustees (Chair of Michelmersh Bricks Holdings Plc)
- Darren Mitchell (Deputy COO of Hogan Lovells LLP)
- Belinda Smith (Director of Grace Coaching)
- Adam Dyer (Leader of Yeovil Community Church)
- Amanda Bindon (Co Chief Executive, Cinnamon UK)
- Mike Royal (Co Chief Executive, Cinnamon UK)
Our Advisors Team is managed by Gareth Brown and are community development professionals who are available to advise church leaders, volunteers and congregations about their community engagement.
Church and Community Advisors
- Gareth Brown, Team Manager
- Nick Amis, East Midlands & East Anglia
- Mandy Bayton, Wales
- Adam Dyer, South West
- Mat Eason, London & South East
- Jonny Gios, North of England
- Cham Kaur-Mann, Training Lead
- Victoria Lawrence, London & South East
- Hilary McClay, Northern Ireland
- Diane McWilliam, Scotland
- Mike Royal, West Midlands
The Cinnamon Network Business Development and Grants Team, led by Paul Garratt are community development professionals responsible for research and learning.
- Paul Garratt, Team leader
- Angela Hardy, Fundraising
- Martina Hunt, Fundraising
- Kate Hutton, Impact
- Sean Tully, Fundraising
- Katy Wright, Micro-Grants
The Cinnamon Network Communications Team, led by Amanda Bindon are communications professionals who promote the activities of the network.
- Amanda Bindon, Team Leader
- Hellie Brunt, Projects
- David Simmons, Comms & Research
- Kate Sharma, Communications
- Katy Wright, Events